Wednesday 27 September 2017

NGIT Global Solutions: Top Placement Agencies in India

Globalization and liberalization have enlarged the demand for the human resource. To select and hire a right employee has always been a challenge and is still going on that is why the majority of companies outsource their recruitment process to Top placement agencies so that they can have the right candidate for their organization. Placement Agencies play a vital role in the business world. From small organizations to large international corporations, companies rely on the expertise of recruitment consultancy for meeting their staffing needs in a cost-effective and timely manner.

Career Development in India

NGIT Global Solutions is Top Placement Agencies in India. There is no lack of recruitment agencies in India. More and more job agents are opening up their offices in various cities to provide recruitment outsourcing services to companies. Normally a registration fee is charged by placement agencies for enrolling with them and some placement agencies also have terms regarding the percentage of salary for the first month, but when we talk about NGIT its free of cost; yes they don’t charge a single penny for placing you into Big IT firms.
I would like to share my story with all of you. I had done my graduation from Kurukshetra University. I completed my B.Tech (Computer science) in 2014 and I was not the one among those who were placed on campus during my graduation. So I started surfing job for myself, but trust me, I didn’t find a single one of my taste and the same continued for almost one year. It was one of the bad patches of my life when I was unemployed for a year and my friends were getting package up to 6lpa. I was the one among my friend circle who was not employed. I was very much mentally disturbed during that time and I was not able to seriously make an eye contact with any one of them.
Anyhow then I came to know about NGIT from one of my friend who too had been placed by them. Before I meet them I had visited many placement agencies in Delhi but no one provided me the job of my own taste and none among them stood on their words and some of them fetched money on the name of recruitment and placement. Most of the Placement agencies are fake; they would charge money and would be out of the business.

IT Consultant in India

NGIT is one of the Best IT Solution Services providers. I had ever met; when it comes to IT Recruitment in India trust me they are the best in the market. They apply the quote “ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS” on themselves for which one can have look into their past. They have been into this business from past 3 years and they have placed the bulk of candidates into IT SECTOR with the handsome package. A guy over there with me was placed in the package of 13 LPA in Accenture and I too got placed into my most wanted profile with the package of 8 LPA.
NGIT did what at one stage of my life seemed next to impossible; I would like to thank each and every member of NGIT who helped me to shape my career into my preferred line. I would like to conclude by saying when it comes to IT RECRUITMENT they are best guns and the way they are working and making efforts for making the dream true of many students; they are going to give tough competition to well-renowned Recruitment Agencies in India. What makes them different
is neither they do charge anything from you nor would they take the percentage out of your first salary.
                                       “GO AND FEEL THE DIFFERENCE OVER THERE

2 comments:

  1. I truly like you're composing style, incredible data, thankyou for posting.for information regarding placement services please visit to the link.
    Finest Placement Services In Lucknow

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like you're awesome style, incredible data, than kyou for posting.for information regarding placement services and thanks for sharing such useful information.....IT Jobs

    ReplyDelete